Sunday, June 19, 2011

ahhh, i'm back. :)

hello friends.

it's been awhile, and i take full responsibility for that, my apologies. life got kind of crazy there for awhile, well it still is kind of crazy. but i don't think that i would want it any other way right now. i enjoy the controlled chaos and whirlwind of life i've been tossed into, i enjoy it a lot actually.

i'm working, a lot. between my job at the agency and my position through brookside now, i dare say i have quite a full load. i'm still working at trying to manage the two jobs. some days are easier than others.

one of my dearest friends got married this past week, it was such a beautiful wedding! i cried a lot, which is normal i feel like, you know? well normal for me at least. it was such a breathtaking ceremony, full of so much love and fun, which is exactly who Danny and Kerry are, it was perfect. the reception was a blast, honestly one of the most fun receptions i've been to in awhile. it was like having a big party with all of my best friends, and i loved it. i can't wait to hang out with Ker too, so see how much she enjoyed it! i am so incredibly blessed to have the Stoots' in my life, such sweet friends they have been to me.

something i realized earlier this week was that i am not doing a good enough job at asking for people to pray for me, and sharing my prayer requests with people, and that is something that i need to be more willing to share and be vulnerable with. which is why, i've decided that from here on out, i am going to end each of my blog entries with a prayer request.

i assume that if you care enough about my life to check out my blog, then you probably wouldn't mind lifting me up in prayer for a brief moment either. i hope that by me doing this, i am also encouraging you to share your prayer requests with other people in your life as well, and i of course would be more than willing and would love to bless you by talking about your requests with God.

so here we go...

PR: my time. i'm trying to learn the best possible method at managing my time with all of the different hats that i am wearing right now. i need time to be on my side, and not the opposite. please pray that i am able to find a groove (and soon) that i can put into practice before this fall comes, and Grad school begins.

thanks friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment